The first place for entrepreneurs to visit before taking the next step is Sequoia Capital. Without a doubt. This site holds literally tonnes of interesting reading on the most entrepreneurial people on the planet.
Sequoia Capital says it is the first investor and business partner in companies that make-up 10% of the NASDAQ’s value. Here are some of the people who have chosen them as partners:
- Steve Jobs, Apple Computer
- Larry Ellison, Oracle
- Bob Swanson, Linear Technology
- Sandy Lerner and Len Bozack, Cisco Systems
- Jerry Yang and David Filo, Yahoo!
- Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA
- Dan Warmenhoven, Network Appliance
- Michael Marks, Flextronics
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google
- Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, YouTube
Damn, that is impressive! Every internal link leads to a database of wealthy information that can be pored over and gleaned of every idea for the benefit of oneself and business.
So now I have much more reading and learning to do!