Whilst a photographer and Artist on Redbubble, I’ve spent time publishing a dozen articles regarding various issues of importance to anyone consider selling their wares online, plus the pitfalls and precautions that go along with buying/selling via the internet, as well as photography laws and politics that need to be heeded when shooting in public places.
Using my Delicious feed, I have compiled my favoured and personal Redbubble articles together for easy viewing. Here they are below for easy perusal. There are some great comments on these works, many of which contribute greatly to the discussions. I encourage you to also contribute however you can.
- ASCII Characters in your RedBubble Journal
- Coding your RedBubble Journal
- DPI – Myth, Mania, or Massive? v.2
- DPI – Myth, Mania, or Massive?
- DPI Determines Resolution, Not Quality
- Consent for Photography Not Required in Australia
- More to Learn About Using Redbubble
- Naming Your Art on Redbubble
- Laws Against Defacing Art
- Online Purchasing : Safe or Scary
- Advantage of Choosing RedBubble
Redbubble is a great online forum, database, and art-selling site which all serious artists should join and enjoy. I’ve been a member for almost two years now … and I don’t plan to leave anytime soon. Go visit now, they’ve calling for more members right now!