One of the greatest uses of Plurk is to ask questions.
I know I have asked a lot over the last six months, many of which I’d like to revisit.
Now that the Plurk-Tech-Crew have finally added a SEARCH-function, I have been able to search on what “eztephen asks” to find them all.
Here are most of the questions asked of my friends and fans, whereas some early questions seem to have been swallowed by the Plurk-Archives.
- How many web sites are you registered with? (To the nearest 10)
- Who relies on FF to store their passwords?
- Are you on last.fm ? Let’s link up!
- Does your phone tell you the total time spent making/receiving phone calls? Go on, tell us all!
- Are you on LinkedIn.com? I’m wondering if ANYONE is paying at least the monthly cost…
- If the option were available to connect your brain straight into/onto the internet, would you?
- WeetBix eaters: How many in your breakfast bowl? Do you have sugar?
- What is the food you enjoy eating most? Could you eat it every day?
- preferred search engine?: Yahoo!, Google, Other…
- How many emails are sitting in your outlook/gmail/other? How many need response or further action?
- What type of plurkers are you more likely to link with?
- What is the ONE thing about your job that you like the MOST?
- Do you slip into character to interact with your friends / work colleagues? Are you yourself to perform your work/job/duties?
- What keeps you happy? What makes you smile?
- What brings tears to your eyes? What makes you cry?
- What’s the worst injury you’ve ever suffered? Breakages, surgery, how it happened, etc. We are listening!
- What would be your best trait?
- Which websites do you visit most when you are not on Plurk? News, Money, Sport, other SocNet’s, etc?
- What book are you reading? (Humor/Educational/Magazine/etc)
- What do you want to be remembered for doing? Or being?
- If you were Bart Simpson, what would be writing on that chalk-board at the beginning of each episode?
- Do you believe in the super-natural and ghosts? Have you had experience that make you think they might be real?
- If your work supplied free flu vaccinations, would you get it?
- Is there a ALT command to put ‘.com.au’ into domain-field?
- How many Gigabytes does your household use per month?