I am always on the lookout for tutorials that that will improve my use of Photoshop, more for photographic manipulation, yet I am willing to learn more aspects of layer-compilation and graphic-art.
Tonight I found a bunch of tute’s that have given me lots information within each step that I can take and use in many other facets of graphic-design. Check ’em out!
- Using dynamic distortion effects.
- Create an elegant yet abstract site header.
- Design an effective website layout.
- Apply makeup to portraits.
- Create a distressed vector-typographic poster.
- Make a bicycle jump out of a laptop.
This tutorial is very cool, and will be the next thing I try!
- Nothing beats a a slow-motion bullet-shot effect.
- Blend a planet into a photo manipulation.
- A collection of water splash brushes.
- Examples of shadow photography.
Wait, that’s not a Photoshop tutorial. But it is a bunch of really cool photographs.
There’s a lot of reading, and there’s so many different steps that each can be used for different purposes.
This is going to be fun, and it’s going to take a few weeks to get through!