I have found a PDF that makes good reading for Adelaide residents who have penchant for knowledge that includes facts, figures and fees. I have gone through it with a fine tooth comb: Below I have listed the pages and Fee-ID’s that might be of interest to the photographers of our great and ever-growing inner-city.
- Page 20, Fee ID 0412 – Film Shoots Commercial Still or Movie, in line with guidelines
- Page 24, Fee ID 0916 – Audio Visual Equipment 8×8 Tripod Screen
- (Extra: Page 53 – all of them. Don’t feed the birds.)
- Page 57, Fee ID 0109 – Business Promotion Handing out free samples
- Page 57, Fee ID 0300 – Distribution of pamphlets
- Page 57, Fee ID 0562 – Ladders / Footpath permits (Casual)
- (Extra: Page 67 & 68 – photography archives. Read it.)
Appears to be nothing saying I’m not permitted from capturing photography of the Adelaide architecture for general use and potential exhibition.
Thus, I can continue with an idea (that I have mulling over for about five years) for my SALA exhibition in 2014.
Extra, here are a few interesting articles:
- Celebrating the last week of SALA (South Australian Living Artists) Festival (ecadelaide.wordpress.com)
- Adelaide’s SALA Festival (ecadelaide.wordpress.com)
- Words and Art To Share the Spotlight (glamadelaide.com.au)
- Adelaide – The Paradise of Photography (weddingphotosadelaide.wordpress.com)