Every so often I like to list all the ‘WWW Finds’ I have collected in my browser. Here are my March 2016 bookmarks…
1. First let’s listen to music while we go through them all. Open this, then another tab… Sean is definitely his father’s son.
2. If you have been involved with web-design since the 1990’s, you will know Molly. You might even know here story. Well, she is back. Molly doesn’t let anything stop her.
4. This is one of the coolest (or is that koolest?) programs any artist can use. I was using it a few years back for stitching panoramas. Now I see it can also be used for straightening architecture – so I may resume using it again.
5. Ever wondered what a reasonable rate you should charge for your work? I remember those days. Who am I kidding? There are still days where establishing an appropriate fee is difficult, because some clients have little to no budget available. But it isn’t about those clients : It’s about establishing your value based on all factors involved – i.e. location, tools, rush-fee, and more. Check this out, it’s worth the read.
6. When a page starts with “Jedi Religion is a very non-dogmatic, non-organized religion. As such, there are few if any rules that can be expected to be followed by all believers“, you know it’s going to get super-loopy the more you read. Yet, for us die-hard star wars fanatics, this is important. Just don’t take it too seriously. Hey, my imaginary figure is as real as yours!
7.Have a Canon camera? Think it doesn’t have enough confusing features already? Then get some more. Aha, this is gonna confuse the heck out of you within seconds of downloading. I am so glad I hesitated.
8. Everyone wants to make movies these days, particularly to put on Youtube. It’s only free with Windows Movie Maker. Sure, it is limited, but pictures of cats and children don’t need much post-production.
9. This less-than-helpful-video makes me laugh each time I see it. Because it happened at our wedding, and I know it happens at other weddings. Thankfully never (at least to my knowledge) at the few weddings I have photographed.
And that is all. See you next month for another list.